Monday, January 17, 2011

Seremban & Sherrie's Domain

15.1.11
(Saturday)

early morning
me. Shene Yin & Nicole went to Seremban's Pasar for Beef Noodle
as our breakfast.

talk about the pasar,
the last time I visit was on year 1998
really a long time did not been there.
Memorized me lots of high school life!
I treat S'ban as my 2nd home  =)

 and we did bought the famous Seremban Siew Pao too!

Evening,
we went our Sherrie's house
for dinner cooking + mahjong & lami game
main chef - Stef Aw and
the girls were busy helping & preparing

rest with cigar & shisha!!!
our late dinner .... Delicious & Nice one!!!
Thanks Stefanie  =))))
yummy & healthy!!!!

   
mahjong & lami session ...
Stef playing two role for Mahjong & Lami ... genius!!!!

me & Shene Yin hang until 1am
and we ciaoz.
sorry for early leave
But thanks Sherrie for the place & Stef for the cook!!!!

great dinner & night with my girls~~


No comments:

Post a Comment