Friday, January 21, 2011

Bangkok Wasabe + Ecoba

20.1.11
(Thursday)

Thaipusam public holiday!!!
Eevon ajak for dinner together @ Bangkok Wasabe, Dataran Sunway
with Steph Leong, Kimberly & Michelle

 order quite lots of dishes
nice nice nice!!!
yummy too~~

 after meal,
we took lots of pic with camera & iphone "lomo lomo"app!!!!
FUN!!!!!
 _________________________________________

decided to go Ecoba
to meet up Sheng. Alex & Sherrie as chilling session


Ecoba have new menu
and we get the in-house sofa seat
with cute dolls~~
 5 of us started to use self-timer setting to took lots of pictures!!!
was quite fun & funny   =)))
enjoy it !!!

cheers ...
cut cut cut....I been cutting down my alcohol quite awhile!
order a glass of cranberry juice for myself  ;)

anyway onwards have few birthday celebration to catch up!!!
hope I manage to reduce drinking alcohol!   ;)

I ciaoz home to sleep after that... due I'm quite tired!
but others the hardcore clubber went 4Play, Zouk!!!  LOL~~

No comments:

Post a Comment