Sunday, January 2, 2011

NYE DiNNeR @ Eevon's DoMaiN

31.12.10
(Friday)

last day of 2010!!!
we have a gathering dinner for our New Year Eve @ Eevon's house

evening we reach her house to help up & prepared


the ginger tea they brought from Taiwan, I love it~
and Michelle brought one bottle of Vodka

our main chef - Eevon
prepared lots of delicious foods  for us....
Caesar Salad. Potato. Fried Salmon & Bacon
also Spaghetti~

wahhh!!!!
I'm enjoy having this NYE dinner so much~~
Thanks for your effort~

after meal
few of us'"mahjong"session~
I won!!!!  =) 

dessert was vanilla ice-cream with baked chocolate toast
(recipe from Taiwan)
yummy~

all of us ...
michelle. yinyin. steph teo. sherrie. tracie. eevon. me. wei yi
have some self-timer photo shooting before we leave!

Thanks to the chef & house owner~, muacksss~~
___________________________________________________________

I get back home with my cousin at 11.30pm
 spent my count down with my family & relative @ my house
with firewroks from The Curve viewing from my room's balcony

HaPPy NeW YeaR!!!!!

bye bye to the past & looking forward a brand new chapter~

No comments:

Post a Comment