Monday, January 3, 2011

1st NY Weekend @ KL

1.1.11
(Saturday)

my dad attend a wedding dinner @ Ritz Carlton hotel
me & my mum and sisters gather with my relative have dinner @ Ka-Soh
 been quite long did not have dinner here
they have move to new location @ Jalan Delima, KL

 the youngster table  ...

 order their signature foods...which I miss it so much
deep fried pork intestine. yao mak vege
tofu. curry fish head
fried chicken. fried farm frog with ginger & honey

enjoy the meal so much  ♥

 I suggest to have a group picture ... LOL~

after meal we went to Pavilion KL

 Sales...before school start ... but did not buy anything  =)

great Saturday night with family & relative!
___________________________________________________

2.1.11
(Sunday)

afternoon about 1pm plus
depart to Eevon's house for my brunch
but ... ... she slept very "tight"!!!!
I missed call her hp 8times, house phone 5times, house bell 4times ... tons of whatsapp message ...
when I thought of give up and leaving
Thanks god she's awake and open the door for me!

have my delicious patato breakfast
chilling an hour plus I leave her house to KL with Steph Teo
to meet up Vivi our Taiwan friends as farewell.
 meanwhile me & Steph Teo shopping too  =)

 James went for Tattoo...but he's suffer with pain  ><

we have our coffee session @ Starbucks

 goodbye Vivi & see u on May!!!
take care~

me & Steph Teo
enjoy walking & shopping until late night about 9:30pm
* using future money is killing me

great weekend spent with family, relative & friends!

1 comment: