Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Syn's Pre-Bachelor Night

14.3.11
(Monday)

White Valentine's Day
Syn invite her cousin Sherrie. Me & Stefanie
for a drinks @ Wip, Bangsar Shopping Center
as his pre-bachelor night
my 1st visit to here
was a awesome atmosphere place to chill or dinning
in love with the place
Stef get herself pint of Kilkenny
& I've a glass of Peach Mojito

yeah, Han Syn
our best brother, congraz him for his coming soon wedding with Kelly
& always remember the days me & Stef visit to Shanghai, he treat us well!!!!

Sherrie

Stef,
the girl not in mood on taking picture
so I candid it  =p

Nice chilling session & discussion for Zi Mui's thingy during Syn's wedding
Thanks Syn for the treat on 2bottle of white wine  =)

_______________________________________________

after that
we went Sea Park for Mamak
the quite famous Nasi Lemak
Indo Mee too
my favourite!!

Great Nitez
reach home at 1am  =p

Tuesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment