Monday, March 28, 2011

Equatorial Hotel KL

27.3.11
(Sunday)

invite my dear Sherrie to attend her cousin'wedding @ Eqatorial Hotel, KL
with Eevon & Kimberly
in the evening me & eevon went to Jalan Aloh to grab some foods back to hotel
 the fella enjoy eating her "öh jian", chicken wings, tom yum   =)
delicious & yummmy

after that we started to make-up & prepared

 start camwhore-ing after we done our make-up  =p




 the wedding dinner start about 8pm

 eevon & sherrie
 kimberly & me

was an awesome dinner with delicious dishes & great live band
but due to I woke up too early in the morning for Cheng Meng
and I'm quite tired
and after dinner we went back hotel room to sleep
without drinking Eevon's vodka
_________________________________________

28.3.11
(Monday)

early morning at 6am
Kim & Eevon woke up and prepared & leave early for work

Me & Sherrie woke up at 8am
join her grandma & aunties for breakfast in hotel

yummy
I always Love Hotel breakfast  ^^
western. malaysian foods. chinese & japan...
lots of variety ... FULL~~~

wonderful~

No comments:

Post a Comment