Monday, March 28, 2011

"Ching Meng"@ Triang, Pahang

26.3.11
(Staurday)

after lunch
me & my family back to my dad's hometown - Triang for Cheng Meng
when we reach Triang is about 6pm
we deicde to go to the restaurant we used to visit
for the fresh river prawns   :)
 this time not steamed
we try up the fried one!
delicious ;)

 the boss free us a fish dessert too

about 9pm
my singapore cousin were back
and we join them for supper @ Lok Tian Seafood Restaurant
 glad to gather up with them and update the latest situation of everyone!

 hokkien mee, my favorite too~

next day
we woke up at 5am in the morning
to prepared things that for pray ...
 spent whole morning to pray my great grand parent & grand parent...

Kenji ^^
this nephew is so cute with teh curly hairstyle  :)

was a simple yet tired 2day 1night trip at hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment