Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Wonderful SUNDAY!!!

20.2.11
(Sunday)

it's is Sunday,
woke up very late due last niht slept at 6.15am ><
I'm Happy & good day ahead because my dad gave me RM500 this afternoon!!!

went to Taman Mayang Jaya for Bakuteh brunch with family & met my relative were there having brunch too

 and my little neice - Joey was there to have a hair cut
she sat quietly ... cuteeee  ;))

_______________________________________

after my brunch
I went to One Utama meet up with Eevon them ...
it was about 4pm  -.-
only they started to have their 1st meal of the day @ BBQ Plaza.


 Ali. Evvon & Me

 Johan & Claire

 Zan & Claire
I joined them eat a bit as well .... my stomach full of meat...
from bakuteh to Bar.B.Q Plaza.

 we were talking about last night stories & joke in Zouk.
and laughing at the "shit" of what Eevon have did~~~
this is how the fella Aw drunk & slept pose  !!! Wahahahha~~~
funny bestie!

bye bye to them at 5.30pm
______________________________________

7pm
Me & my dad have dinner with clients @ Unique Seafood 23, section 13 PJ.



order lots of dishes .... luxury one!!!
Lobster. Canada Oyster. Abalone
Australia Geoduck. Japan Snail. Lobster fried Mee Hun
Vege with Prawns & Lala

 I been eating non-stop since 12pm until 9pm
really FULL~ ~~~

still it's was a Wonderful Sunday I have~


No comments:

Post a Comment