Saturday, February 5, 2011

BunnY Year 2011 @ Segamat, Johor

2.2.11
(Wednesday)
last day of luna2010

did not join my family back to father side kampung @ Triang
I went back to Segamat Johor with cousin this CNY

 but Segamat flood ...
luckily my cousin house not affected but the town and others place were affected

but CNY still go as usual
just that not that happening due many of the relative not coming back!

 typical CNY foods
cook by 1st & 3rd Aunties!
brovo & yummy~

 helping on praying ...

 have cendol & apom as our tea-time @ Hong Pai


have our steamboat
as reunion dinner

 play fire crackers too


 nasi lemak as supper

 12am
we pray for the "money god"
___________________________________________

3.2.11
(Thursday)
1st day of luna2011

 after brunch
went to few temple pray & go give ag pou to old ppl
with couisn  & aunties


after dinner
reunion with few friends ...
James & his cousin

and also my animal
Wilson Grace & Steve

______________________________________________

4.2.11
(Friday)
chu 2

have my breakfast @ Nan Yang Kopitiam

 after that
finally vist grandma house @ Kg.Kuali Segamat
 the feeling of kampung ... dining area & the old style kitchen

about 1pm plus
finally those cousin & uncl aunties reach
and grandma house back to happening feel


 got post from Germany!!
my sister wedding invitation card from Toby!
sweet & nice one  ... ike it!

 play "wsihing light"too
(Kong Ming Teng)


everyone reunion @ living room
chit-chat & wtach tv show

 have my burger as supper again!!!  ^^

_________________________________________________

5.2.11
(Saturday)
chu3

woke up early at 7pm
have breakfast with my cousn brother- Keat
and depart back to my home - PJ
glad to have chance to taste my favorite brakfast
kuey teow mee soup!!!  =)))

not that happening as last year
but still have the CNY feel @ mother side kampung - SEGAMAT!!!!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment