Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dinner to G6 to Phuture to Tropicana

19.2.11
(Saturday)
Daddy treat dinner @ Luck Kee Seafood Restaurant , Taman Paramount
with relative!!!
my sister - Nicole
after dinner
I went to meet up my animal gang @ G6, The Gardens

but there is no longer crowded with people  -,-
not happening at all ...
end up we decide change destination at 1am to Phuture

 still Zouk the best place to club among all~~~
(*sorry to say so ... as personal opinion)

besides, with animal gang,
my besties was there too...at mainroom & cousin at phuture as well~
the place always that happening! great one~
 Claire. Eevon (tipsy when I met her). Sherrie & Me

 have soem pictures with friendssssssss
Sherrie. Eevon. Claire. Stephanie Lim
Cheryl. Mun Yee. Gan
David. Chee Siang & Moon

 chee siang;s car ... cool ~~
leaving with cousin at 2.15am
and we heading to Tropicana uncle's house to see Poker gambling!

 Poker rocksssss!!!!!!!
biggets pool of the night as got 40k on the pool~


 How I wish i got that money~~
Travel!!!!!!!!   ^^

quite excited to see them gambling ....
hang until 430am I went home & rest.

Great Nitez!!!!
I Love my PaPa because he gave me $$$$ as my Korea trip pocket money! Yahoo~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment