Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Port Dickson 2D1N Trip

 28.5.11
(Saturday)
 
we family and relative about 40 of us have a 2D1N trip to Port Dickson

reach at 1:30pm
as usual i brought them to the old place, also my childhood restaurant for lunch



after meal, we heading to our resort
this time, we have different experience which we stayed in expansive Resort
Legend International Water Homes
Grand Villa Pool !!

 build in indoor pool
 ground floor unit indoor pool

 upper floor outdoor pool







Dinner, 3gu (Ng's Aunty) introduce me this restaurant which is near to their house
 foods not bad & price acceptable.

after dinner,
I went to visit Ng's family
 Mrs Ng

 and I spotted this
their house been renovate ... but this remain same at 2nd floor
it's their house basket lift

 ah Mei & 3Gu

went yum cha with Kang Jie
 and met up with Kitty & Peggy
 back to the hotel and cousin brother bring us supper - Nasi Lemak
 everyone gather at my unit
chut-chating. tv show & supper
 ____________________________________________________

29.5.11
(Sunday)

me & Steph Teo woke up at 7:30
for our hotel's brekfast
 after meal
two of us went to experience Archery
 our first time....
quite hard to play...but it's was fun!
 and we went to rent bicycle cycling around in the resort

 have some family & fun photo shooting before we check out

 this picture remind me how dangerous my cousin Steph Teo did
at the moment, no one know she's was  actually pregnant 2nd month -.-
after the trip only we realized ... even herself!
anyway, congrats to her!

 before heading to Lunch
we drop by to Ng's house
Mrs Ng get me herbal drink for my cough... and the elderly have some talks
 appreciate so much to Mrs. Ng did for me as treating me like her daughter  :)

 have our lunch @ Lucky Restaurant
curry chicken bread was their famous dishes ...

we have our fun 2D1N trip ....
awesome!
great outing with my family & relative~
looking forward for more ....

No comments:

Post a Comment