Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Brithday Dinner @ el meson

 10.6.11
(Friday)
yimi & annie celebrate birthday dinner with me @ El Meson, Bangsar
 and my sister Nicole, their bf ah Hwa & Tee joined us too

 the atmosphere of the restaurant was good ...
its is a Spanish restaurant
 yimi & hwa have red & white wine ...
i got myself a strawberry smoothies

and below is dishes we order:
 salad

 rib eye

pork chop

pasta

salmon fish

sausage and potato

pork steak

 the pretties girls ...
Annie. Nicole. me.Yimi
my old old friends ... we have b'day celebration in every year together since year 2007
we have not much of outing & meet up ...
but once a gathering, it's bring us the coonnection & I'm glad to have them & appreciate the moment....

Thanks you all for the luxury meal  :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment