Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Nooby Shaet Farewell

31.4.11
(Saturday)

after Pyramid shopping in the evening
and dinner @ Sentual Raya KL

6 of us
Me. Valerie. Joseph. Aubrey. Kayson & the main role - Yin Shaet (nooby)
went to Sky Bar KL
to farewell for Nooby Shaet~




the guys order Hoegarden White
I get myself Sex on the Beach
& Valerie get herself Lychee Rose
 we get nooby Passion Fruits with Watermelon Roska
 and a Flaming Lamborgini !!!!
 we played games...we drinks & chill until 11:30pm
 nooby looks tipsy ... end up
she left some "mark" @ 5***** lift
& besides my car!

was a memorable night for her before she leave KL back to KK
for her past 25years!
mission complete
yahoo!!!

but I build a group of Enemy from KK who are looking for me to revange for her ><
_______________________________________

1.5.11
(Sunday)

Labour Day!!!
me. nooby & valerie
went to Sing K together
@ Lound Speaker
 we have our "baseball"team tee

 enjoyed singing from 11am-2pm
with lunch~

was a great holidays spent with them ^^

take care Nooby Shaet ... C u again when u visit here
gonna miss u... the girl same birth date with me  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment