Thursday, May 5, 2011

MID Dinner @ KL Shangri-La Hotel

4.5.11
(Wednesday)

daddy sponsor a table for
Malaysia Institude of Directors (MID) Corporate Leaders'Banquet
@ KL Shangri-La Hotel

 7pm we depart to KL

the banquet located at lower groud floor Grand Ballroom

 took a picture with sister. aunt & mum



 nice bread with nice butter ...

have extra few seats
so I invite my friends to join me for the dinner
those working in KL & able to make it :)
 Q Jian, my friend from Penang but currently working in KL

and Wilson & Grace are invited too!

 Menu for tonight
Western meal course  ...

 5th uncle & aunt and my parent

meal course started with:








meanwhile of the meal
Najib our Prime Minister did give on a speech

 grace & wilson ^^

 youngest sister Nicole & Me

 SATU MALAYSIA!!!

 10:30pm
Prime Minister leave & the dinner end as well ...



 enjoyed the simple grand meal with family & friend ...
was my first time having meal in Shangri-La
quite cool~  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment