Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year Eve

31.12.2011
(Saturday)

I had a simple celebration for new year eve count down
have dinner with family & relative @ Super Tanker Restaurant at The Club, Bukit Utama.

 after meal
as usual everyone gather at my house chit-chat...

while waiting to count down ...
cousin all gather in my room talk about kpop,
which have to admit that I'm recently crazy with~ :)

nicole my sister and me ...
She leaving soon to State Iowa for her degree study on coming Wednesday (3/1/2012)
Good Luck & All The Best to her~

we have photo shooting... snsd poster in my room...LOL~
Kim Tae Yeon  pose~
__________________________________________________________________


12:00AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fireworks at The Curve...view from my house's balcony~

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Goodbye 2011
Welcome 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment