Monday, April 25, 2011

Tsu Peng's Birthday @ Duta Vista

22.4.11
(Friday)

it was Good Friday!!!
and also Tsu Peng's 23rd Birthday party held @ Duta Vista
she's my cousin best friend...met her & knew her quite long.
she's is sweet & smart girl ^^
 Duta Vista, hahaha...i think they really not allowed us to party anymore at there place
as usual we been complain of noisy ><

but still dono how they managed to get the room  =)

I arrived quite late after brought my Kuching Best friend - Christina's family to have Fatty Crab & durian ...
it was crowded inside the unit.... with friends~ 
 everyone play games with alcohol !!!!
and circle up to sang birthday songs to the birthday girl!
 ladies of the night

 my same age cousin sister - Yi Ling

 the guy that brought along his new treasure DSLR...and I'm so like it!!!!

 my cousin - Jiun. Nixon . their friend, never managed to have her name =p

 with the birthday girl  =)

 man of the night!!!

 me, cousin & sister help to serve the cakes ...
and we curi makan the stawberry  =p
yummy~

 my youngest sister Nicole & her dear Shaun

 once again,
wish Peng Happy Brithay
and stay happy & pretty all the times~
cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment